Stegosaurus NEW DATE
Thank you all for your patience and understanding in these uncertain times. After weeks of deliberating and staying in close contact with our partners in the State Parks we have decided to POSTPONE the Stegosaurus Triathlon that was set to take place on May 27, 2020. The Stegosaurus Triathlon will now take place on August 5, 2020. The health and safety of our participants and volunteers will always come first, and a close second is providing you the kind of event your training and entry money deserve, and that is proving to be a challenge on a May timeline!
You have some options regarding your 2020 entry:
All entries, unless changed, will be rolled over to the new stegosaurus date of August 5, 2020. If you plan to participate on the new date of August 5, 2020 no action is required on your part! If you are a full series participant this now means you have a June, July and two August triathlons!
If you are unable to participate in 2020, you have 2 more options. The first is to defer your Stegosaurus triathlon entry to May of 2021. You can choose to transfer your Stegosaurus entry to 2021 at the link below. This will only be for the Stegosaurus Triathlon, we are unable to defer full series entries at this time.
The second option is to receive a credit with RF Events for 100% of the price you paid for the Stegosaurus Triathlon. This would come to you as a coupon code, would be good to use on ANY RF Event, and would not expire for 2 years following the issue date. Codes will be issued on May 28, 2020.
We know what a delicate subject money is at this time, and we are attempting to be as transparent as possible in regards to why we are unable to offer a FULL refund. A large majority of the planning for the series goes into the event well before registration is even open; we spend a large portion of the projected income in setting up the event, from getting on calendars to nailing down all of our permitting. When our world was turned upside down from COVID-19, race entries and entry money came to a standstill. We are unable to provide a refund because the money is simply not there. We're doing our best to come up with alternate solutions, and we hope you will participate on the new date, defer your entry or accept our 100% event credit!
If you would like to participate on August 5 in 2020, no action is required of you at this time. If you would like your 100% event credit, or to defer your entry, you can fill out THIS FORM by May 27, 2020. After May 27, 2020, we will consider all registrants to be participating on the new date of August 5, 2020.
We hope to see you in August,
Stay safe out there,
The Volunteerasaurus Crew