Youth Clinics and Youth Triathlon
A USAT certified coach will be hosting a series of two clinics and a youth race to introduce and prepare youth ages 7 – 15 years of age for positive triathlon experiences. Clinics and races will be held at Island Lake State Park, home of RF Events’ T-rex series! Youth participants will be swimming, biking and running on some of the same course as the evening series. Clinics will be divided into two age appropriate groups.
- Youth Clinic #1 June 20, 2018- 9:00AM - 11:30AM
- Youth Clinic #2 July 25, 2018- 9:00AM - 11:30AM
- $39 per participant early(early price ends at midnight the Sunday before the event), $50 late
- Online registration is open until 7PM the day before the event.
- Youth Clincs include shirt, swim cap and instruction from a USATriathlon certified coach
- Participants in the Youth Clinics will have to purchase a one day USAT membership if they are not a current member.
Youth Triathlon – August 22, 2018
- All participants need to report at 9:00am. Participants will be started in age group waves.
- Youth Tri for 7-10 year olds: 100 meter swim, 2M bike and 1k run
- Youth Tri for 11-15 year olds: 200 meter swim, 3.5M bike, 2k run
- Youth Triathlon includes a shirt, swim cap and finisher's medal!
- $39 per participant early(early price ends at midnight the Sunday before the event),
- $50 late. Registration available race morning from 8am - 8:30am. Try to pre-register to make sure you are receiving all of race day info and are guaranteed a shirt!
- Please note, this is not a timed event.
- Youth Clinic #1, Youth Clinic #2 and Youth Triathlon $99 early, $110 late
- Participants in the Youth Tri will have to purchase a one day USAT membership if they are not a current member.