Class will be capped, please sign up early! 2020 dates are posted below.
Come and train with us!
Join a group of other competitors as they train to take on the T-Rex!
The goal of this class is to familiarize participants with the T-Rex Tri course and make it a comfortable environment for beginners & those with experience!
Join us over the summer for this 8 week triathlon course led by experienced triathletes, experienced triathlon coaches and open water swim coaches!
This 8-week program includes workouts and educational clinics on swim, bike, run and transitions. 2 levels of workouts will be offered each week. The classes will be set up where you can switch between Level 1 and Level 2. For example, you are a rock star on the bike and run, but want to little more help on the swim. That night you would choose to stick with Level 1 for the swim and then hit it hard with Level 2 for the bike and run. Make it YOUR workout!
Our coaching staff will help you prepare for your first tri or improve on past performances. This class will have a special focus for preparing athletes for the T-Rex Triathlon on August 19, 2020. Returning or intermediate participants will work on goals for improving their tri-series times or focus on disciplines that need most improvement.
Cost: $160.00 (Plus USAT Membership fees) That's only $20 a class!
Location: Island Lake Recreation Area (MAP) 12950 Grand River Ave. Brighton, MI 48116
Dates: ALL TUESDAY EVENINGS! June 2, June 16, June 23, July 7, July 14, July 28, August 11 and August 18
Time: 6:00PM until we are all done having fun and ready for Taco Tuesday!
- Participants must be 16 years or older.
- Prior experience in swimming is highly recommended.
- This does not include the registration fee for the August T-Rex Triathlon. If participants are planning on registering for the tri they will need to do so before it sells out.
- Each week will build upon the previous week. It should be the participant's intention to attend all 8 weeks.
- Class registration fee is non-refundable.
- The MI DNR Recreation Passport is required for entry into MI State Parks. (MORE INFO)
- This class is sanctioned by the USAT and membership is required for the summer. Proof of membership is required or you can add on to your registration fee.
- All participants must bring a swim flotation device for open water swims outside of the swimming area (See example for purchase HERE!)
Contact us for additional information or questions.